NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

About Me

IMG_1486

I'm a flawed and forgiven princess; a daughter of the King of kings. I'm a stay-at-home mommy seeking to love my husband, raise my littles, live a simpler, more abundant life and in all things honor HIM!

What is a Beautiful Calling?

When I chose the name for my blog, I was mostly thinking of my calling to be wife, mother and keeper of my home. Upon further reflection though, Beautiful Calling has another application. Any woman, of any age in any season, who is in the Will of God is fulfilling her Beautiful Calling.

A Little About Me:

A Little About My Blog:


I was domestically challenged when I first got married in 2005! This is a bit of an understatement :)

Since then, with the Lord's help, my desire is to answer my beautiful calling - which is not all about housework! I am learning to be the helper my husband needs; an example and a teacher to my children so that they will come to know, love and serve God. I want to Wait on the Lord with my life! With His help, I want to be keeper of my home and to be a good steward of the time, talents and resources that the Lord has entrusted me with.

This blog is an honest record of my successes, failures and lessons learned (and learning!) I pray that here you will find something helpful, encouraging or motivating! Read more here at Why Blog?

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling