NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

What is Tune-Up Tuesday?

*****************
COMING THIS TUESDAY
*****************
A google search of the word 'Tune Up' revealed the following definition:
An Adjustment for Better Functioning

A search for the definition of 'Adjustment' revealed the following:
A Small Change, A Minor Correction, A Modification


Based on those definitions, there are many things in our lives, our hearts, minds, bodies, schedules, attitudes and finances that could use a little tune-up. In order to become the Christ-like wives, mothers and women God has called us to be, we must continue to evalate all areas of our lives and be willing to answer the call to come up higher.

Each week, or as often as you are able, I am challenging you to join me for Tune-Up Tuesday! Let's make it a day to focus on one small change that we can make to better ourselves, our homes and our testimonies for His Honor and Glory!!
*********************************************************************
You'll have the opportunity to comment or add a direct link to your blog post. As you join in - feel free to use the logo but please link it back here :) I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love Tune up Tuesdays, its a way to see progress in your life over a short perid of time and keep you encoraged to keep going!! Last week I decied to stop biting my nails, which sounds silly but I now have two kids who bite their nails cause thats what mommy does.. oh how little people watch you!! So in setting a good example I will stop, cause its the small things that lead up to big things when they fallow your example! This week I am to read my bible each day as we have had little sick men for over a week I have got swamped and tired out doing that that I have let Gods word slip to speractic reading... This week I will read by bible each day and rechord my "treasured findings" in my morning latte from my faithworks binder!! Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling