- Scott and I married in 2005 in Italy and honeymooned there and in France. It my adventure of a lifetime!
- I have a daughter named Chloe (2007) and a son named John (2008); both of which keep me very busy as a stay-at-home mommy.
- I am trying to earn an income from home and am currently watching a little girl the same age as my daughter 3 days a week, I bake cupcakes for a local company once a month and am trying to so some lunch catering for local businesses as well.
- I love to read, enjoy eating chocolate and love to be outside.
- I enjoy expressing my opinion (in a nice way I think!) and that is why my husband was insistent that I needed to create a blog.
- I love to wear an apron around the house...it makes me feel domestic :)
- I enjoy reading about home-making, child-rearing and becoming a better wife and mother. I want to be the wife and mother that God designed me to be...and I have quite a ways to go :) I want to Embrace the Beautiful Calling that God gave me.
This is me when I was expecting our daughter Chloe (Dec 2006).
This is Chloe and John a couple weeks ago. There is only 7lbs (and 18 months) between them!
This is Chloe waiting for her guests (cousins) to arrive for her Birthday Party.