NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

SPRING CLEANING KITCHEN SUCCESS!


Participating in Spring Cleaning for Normal People over at Biblical Womanhood I tackled my kitchen.
*
I am somewhat embarrassed to show you before pictures. Before I show them to you let me emphasize that although the cupboards were unorganized - my kitchen is always clean and never looks like this. I pulled EVERYTHING out to do a super cleaning and that is the only reason my before pictures look like this - really!


It was shaping up to be a lazy Friday with a rainy drizzle. Scott was off so we went to McDonalds for breakfast and let Chloe play in the playland. We came home and I was thinking about tackling the kitchen as that is the focus for the week but I was lacking a motivation Just then the Tupperware Lady dropped off my order. That was the motivation I needed!! I love organizational things! I threw myself into the task wholeheartedly!
*
I have never ordered tupperware in my life because of the cost. Though it is quality stuff with a lifetime guarantee I just can't bring myself to spend the money. Anyway, I was at the market the other day buying chocolates when I saw the Tupperware lady there with a flyer. They had their storage containers 40-60% off!
*
As you can see form the before photos, my cupboards (especially my baking cupboard) was in dire need of some organization! When I opened the doors, literally everything fell out. The upside of that is that it is usually easy to find what I am looking because everything is lying on the floor in clear view LOL. Scott didn't feel the same way. :)
*
So, I have thoroughly cleaned my kitchen. I have a large kitchen so there are still a few cupboards I need to do but the bulk of them (which are also the worst of them) are all set to go....and now I will proudly reveal to you my clean kitchen!
**
*** TA DA ***
**

What are you 'spring cleaning' this week?

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog, Jenn! You are a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cupboards look great!

    I am sorting out homeschool and magazines from our living room bookshelves. I got a basket for the magazines.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling