NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

TUT: My Cute Interruptions

Heart-2

A Google search of 'Tune Up' revealed the following definition:
An Adjustment for Better Functioning
A search of 'Adjustment' revealed the following:
A Small Change, A Minor Correction, A Modification

What is Tune-Up Tuesday? Find out more HERE!

I mentioned a few weeks back that I have returned to my planner. It’s been going well. But doesn’t it always seem like the moment something is going as it should (or at least how you feel it should), something else happens?

The other day was one of those days. I had a *warm* (if I used my imagination) shower, realizing after I had gotten in that there was a problem with the water heater. Our house is pretty ‘baby friendly” so I ran downstairs to see what I could do about it and left the littles. I came back a few moments later to this:

Wagon 002  Wagon 003

I can assure you that the pictures do not do the mess justice. And Chloe was just standing there watching him saying “no-no, John-John.”  I thought, “but Friday is vacuuming day!” but then I realized that this week it would just have to be on Tuesday!

And you know, it really wasn’t so long ago that this happened:

BC Posts in the Making 028   BC Posts in the Making 030

It may look like my tune-up should be to endeavor to keep a better watch on our children LOL …

I just want to remember that these ‘little interruptions” are precious gifts and that each little adventure is an opportunity to practice grace, gentleness and patience. It is also an opportunity to model the right way to respond to the unexpected things that we encounter in life.

And I am not picking on John-John, he just happens to have made the biggest messes recently. I doubt that anything he will do can top Chloe’s Penetin Cream escapade. Our carpet still bears  the marks to prove it! (No photo sorry!)

Is your house full of adventure or perhaps misadventures would be more appropriate! Please share – I can’t be the only one!

Do you have a tune-up this week? (Completed or in progress) Comment or link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling