Photo adapted from Zanastardust
We’ve spent the past month doing all sorts of summer activities and really putting these sandals to the test! They passed with flying colours. For those who tend to ‘scan reviews”, I’ll be brief in point form about why I think that these may be the best sandals out there for your active child!
- Quality Construction
- Comfortable with a very soft upper sole
- Extremely Supportive (Chloe is constantly on the go!)
- Soft lining that makes the straps non-irritating. They cover enough to protect, while still being an open sandal.
- Dual Velcro fasteners meant I could put these on her with ease. They grip firmly enough to stay on but give enough that she can take the off herself. She is also learning to do them herself!
- Completely adjustable to the width of her foot
- Excellent traction and treads
- Machine Washable. I don’t know if they recommend it or not, but I’ve tossed them through the machine several times and then air dry them. They clean up very nicely! They’ve had chocolate milk, apple juice, mud, Popsicle and Freeze spilled on them and it all washed out!
- Come with a 1 year warranty – When was the last time your shoes came with a warranty? How cool is that?!?
- Cute and sporty, yet not ‘frumpy looking’; Chloe has worn these as water-shoes at the pool, hiking on the trails, scootering, and yes, she wears them to church!
For those who want a bit more information:
“Shoc Pad: A blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
The Teva Infant’s Psyclone sandal offers the perfect blend of comfort and foot protection for active feet. The soft, compression molded EVA top-sole featuring an encapsulated Shoc Pad™ in the heal offer supreme comfort for all day wear. Perfect for kids on the go: afternoons at the pool, summer camp, and walking around town with Mom and Dad.”
So after a month of adventures, wearing these sandals exclusively, they still look perfect. The only signs of wear are on the toes of Chloe’s right sandal because it’s her ‘stopping foot’ when she’s on her scooter! LOL. I honestly think these are the best sandals a child could get! I mentioned before that with the economy and our changing financial state that we are cutting back in many ways. One are that is non-negotiable for us is good footwear for our littles. I would choose quality over quantity any day!
So now’s your chance for the GIVEAWAY. I know you are all anxious to win a pair for your own little (or not so little) one!
Leave a separate comment for each entry:
- Visit TEVA and come back to tell me which shoes you would pick from their toddler or kids line.
- Subscribe to my blog via email or in a reader (3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (2 entries)
- Sign up for the TEVA newsletter (bottom left) so you don’t miss the excitement of new arrivals and sales! (2 entries)
Canadian friends only. Ends July 17, 2009.
While I did receive a pair of sandals for the review, I was in no other way compensated for this review. All opinions expressed here are solely based on my experience – which in this case was awesome!