NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Jack and Lily Shoes Winner…

0609 JackLily Shoes

Congratulations SunnyMum!!

An email has been sent to you. Please contact me within 3 days.

For those of you wondering why there are 103 entries, remember that there is always a bonus entry in the announcement. Be sure and subscribe (left sidebar) so you don’t miss out. Lots of great reviews and giveaways still to come as Sizzling Summer continues!

Sizzling Summer Logo

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited! I can't wait for my little one to try these out! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling