NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Blogger Scheduled Posts Trouble

question

Photo by Oberazzi

I do my posts up in Live Writer and schedule them throughout the week. Or most of the time that is what I do anyway. This past week none of my scheduled posts went out. I had to come back in and post them that day. At first I thought it was Live Writer however, even when doing a post in blogger directly and scheduling it – it doesn’t post. I’ve tried from two different computers so it isn’t me. Does anyone else use Blogger? Is anyone else having this trouble? Suggestions or even just knowing I am not the only one would help…

4 comments:

  1. you're not alone, I am having to manually hit publish on all of my scheduled posts too. :(
    Carisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. No clue, but I hope you figure it out soon! I imagine that is highly frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read on the board that they've known about the problem since June 18th and were working on it-some blogs are working-some are not.......but today is july 7th and it STILL doesnt work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one and that Blogger is working on it..even if takes a while.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling