NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cupcake Orders and Barn Cakes


This week brings a lot of baking! An order for 150 cupcakes tomorrow and on Friday an order for a 3D barn cake! Having never made one before (or any sort of non-traditional looking cake!) it should be exciting. If it turns out I'll be sure to brag...err...post a picture! LOL.
I am planning to make some home made fondant to roll out as the grass and then fashion a few (sad looking I'm sure) edible animals out of it. I read that it was easy to make a home-made marshmallow fondant. Any ideas are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling