NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yes, We Tidied Up!

 IMG_3549

It’s Thursday but I think this qualifies as a  Wordless Wednesday post! I was ironing. I asked the girls to make sure they tidied up the toys from Chloe and John’s rooms. I just went to put John down for his nap and this is what I found! LOL. I think everything from both of their rooms is in there. Ah, the joys of 2 year olds!

 IMG_3550

4 comments:

  1. My kids do that too- only they usually take EVERY toy, blanket, chair, etc. and pile in one closet!! At least they were trying to help (LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol well they did as they were told. Those are the best years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, how funny. But the floor looks so nice and clean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That is too funny. I cleaned the floors today and dumped a bunch of toys in our play pen too. My hubby came home and questioned me, suggesting that maybe we had too many toys in the playpen for our son. I giggled, cuz I mean to have only put them there temporarily. They make a great storage space, that's for sure.

    And ironing?! Good for you! I don't even know what that is.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling