Chloe was 18 months when she started taking off her messy diapers and bringing them to me. That was when our potty-training journey began. Very quickly Chloe figured it all out and that was pretty much the end of messy diapers. Hurray! Wet diapers were another story though. Chloe is 2 1/2 and finally has the hang of it (except when she is sleeping).
When I started off potty training, I purchased Huggies Pull-ups. Even with coupons the cost quickly mounted up. Since I was already cloth diapering John, it made sense to use cloth trainers as well. I used a number of different types and brands. Over all, I think that I was the happiest with Kushies. They sent me a review one and then I purchased a few additional pairs!
- Healthier for skin since it is 100% cotton lining against skin.
- Taffeta is light weight, not bulky and waterproof!!
- The elastic waist and leg holes have a comfortable cotton band which doesn’t irritate.
- They are easy for her to pull up and down.
- Machine washable
- No fussing with waffle pants and a plastic pant.
- Economical & Earth Friendly
- They are not designed to absorb which means what when she goes, she is completely aware and uncomfortable. She would come to find me right away to be changed!
- They also have fun colors!
Beautiful Calling readers (in the USA, sorry Canada!) will receive 10% off at Kushies Online by using coupon code bc10. One lucky reader (Canadian or US friends) will also receive a pair of waterproof taffeta training pants in light pink.
- Leave a comment
- Subscribe to Beautiful Calling (reader/email)
- Follow Beautiful Calling
- Visit Kushies Online and leave a comment with an item that caught your eye.
- Open to Canada and USA Friends
- Ends September 18, 2009