NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All Dolled Up!

Can you use that expression for boys too? LOL. Does anyone else get reprimanded for calling their son beautiful? Because he is you  know! :)

IMG_0035IMG_0036IMG_0016

IMG_0026   IMG_0027

IMG_0051

PJ Day :)

IMG_0055  IMG_0064

Dress up on a Rainy Day!

IMG_0061

5 comments:

  1. So sweet :) I always call my boys handsome - I correct my MIL often when she calls my youngest beautiful...lol

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable pictures! Love their outfits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shay @ Auguries of InnocenceSeptember 30, 2009 at 10:20 AM

    Very cute pictures! You have some adorable children - and it looks like a very nice blog! I've called my little boy "beautiful" before, hee hee. I usually say he's handsome, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could they be any more adorable! I think you should all take a vacation out to visit me! Free room and board! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone! I think they are the most adorable little people but I am a bit biased as my husband often reminds me :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling