NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Monday, September 28, 2009

For Baby with Love & Kushies Winners

Sorry for the delay folks! I don’t even have pictures of the random.org screen shots this time round. I have a new computer in a new location now. I haven’t gotten it all set up the way my other one was yet and I don’t have paint.net on it just yet. On the to-do list for the week. I also have a new camera (yay!) that I need to read the manual on (in case you were wondering where the pictures were of late).

image

Tthe winner of the Kushies Trainer is Carisa. Hurray for you!

The swim diaper from For Baby with Love winner is Jennifer. Congrats!

I’ll be sending you out an email very shortly!

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo!! Thank you so much! I am so excited!! I love reuseable swim diapers- great for the environment and for your wallet!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling