NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

What is UPrinting.com?

UPrinting 

I posted some highlights of our summer and mentioned that UPrinting was a sponsor. Some of you may wonder what that means. Well, I was very recently accepted into their sponsorship program so I don’t really have a lot of personal experience to share. I applied, was accepted and then shortly after received an email about a contest that they were sponsoring. By sharing our summer highlights,  I am entered into a giveaway with great prizes. I would have shared the pictures anyway so why not? I’ll let you know how it goes. For those of you who are interested in finding out more…here are some links to help you understand it all.

Why UPrinting.com isn't your average printing company:
Blog Sponsorships:
If you are looking to
find a sponsor for your blog, UPrinting.com is definitely interested. We offer giveaways, advertising and more for qualified bloggers.
Non-Profit Sponsorships:
The
U-Community Program sponsors hundreds of non-profits and education to improve our local communities.
Social Justice Projects:
The
UPrinting Kiva account promotes small business growth in developing countries.
Green Printing:
UPrinting supports a sustainable future by recycling, using non-toxic inks, and offering eco-friendly recycled paper stocks for
business cards and postcard printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling