NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa Clause is Coming…

491a95bf1a914418a5fb6f5be1a8c818

I won a Capture the Magic photo from Tara’s View of the World. Thank you! I think Chloe is going to be excited on Christmas morning to see this photo “Santa” left her. I did have a tough time trying to figure out how big Santa should be though. LOL

IMG_1201 IMG_1244

3 comments:

  1. tee hee- that was the hardest part for me too! I made my husband stand by my tree and then decided Santa should be a little shorter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought you had Scott dress up for that picture and I was so impressed with the costume!
    Chloe is a lucky girl! I once asked the tooth fairy for a photo of her, and she left me a drawing. Which is not what I wanted and I was disappointed! I bet Chloe will be so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling