NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The First Day of Frost

IMG_0791 IMG_0789

I don’t think Chloe remembers snow from last year. It wasn’t even 8:00am and she was dressed and outside exploring the frost and exclaiming, “Snow! Snow!” She was so excited :)

Shortly there after she was back inside informing me that she was, “So Freezing!” Some breakfast and a blanket worked wonders.

Thank you Lord, for frosty days and warm fireplaces!

 IMG_0794

And John just stayed inside and entertained himself.

IMG_0799

  • This post is linked to Gratituesday @ Heavenly Homemakers  and it definitely took less than 30 minutes to write. Join the 30 Minute Challenge here.

7 comments:

  1. Awww! :D How cute! John looks like he is enjoying himself with the book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids have always outlasted me in the snowy weather. I'm not much for being out in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is the way to read a book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, I'd never seen Gratituesday. That's a great meme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is too cute!!! Lovely photographs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for frost! I couldn't see what part of the world you're blogging from.
    When will you get snow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments. John is a funny little boy for sure!

    Gratituesday is an awesome meme. It really makes me think about things that I am thankful for and usually involves some aspect of my family. Win-Win!

    I'm from Southern Ontario and we usually have snow by now. I originally am from Northern Ontario where we get snow the beginning of October!

    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling