NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Free $5.00 Coupon For Gymboree

Gymbo Code

I have this rewards certificate which is good for $5.00 off on any purchase through 12/26/09 in their online store (11L8K5N68633405) or in USA retail or outlet stores. It can only be used once so if you use it, please let me know so I can remove the post.

I live in Canada and am not planning to place an online order. If you live in the USA near a Gymboree – print it out and go buy something off the sale rack for $5.00 compliments of me!

Gymboree currently has 30% off everything as well as $5 Rush Shipping until December 20th!

Update: I believe that a reader has printed and used this coupon already. Hurray! I hate to let coupons go to waste :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn
    We are heading to USA tomorrow and likely to the Mall in which Gymboree is... I'll confirm before I print it later today, but chances are I'd love this coupon!
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn - just printed it! Will probably use it today! :)

    Merry Christmas!

    Jen (from above)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn, again!
    Ok, I totally used this coupon and got myself signed up for Gymboree's Reward Program too! :) I am loving that store more and more! I got such awesome deals there when I went down for Black Friday Shopping - and yesterday I got 4 pairs of jeans/pants and 1 pair of shoes for my son... all for $35usd. :)
    Sweet!
    So, THANK YOU! and yes, this coupon is used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that it didn't go to waste. Hope you got some great deals!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling