In my new found frugalness, I no longer toss everything the way I used to. I decided to use the food processor and make a powder so my baby could eat the rice crispies. He just tried them this morning and really liked them.
I wanted to share with you my revelation of the day: Rice Crispy baby mush does not *Snap, Crackle or Pop*!
Today I have to get moving. With littles being sick, and me not feeling so hot, I feel a little behind on things.
Here is my far too ambitious to-do list for the day (in no particular order):
- Tidy Kitchen
- Dress Littles
- Laundry Away
- Spot Clean Carpet
- Floor Swept and Spot Cleaned
- Laundry Room Tidied
- Grocery List prepared (shopping tonight!)
- Out for a walk with the littles
- Plant "Forget Me Nots" in egg cartons with girls.
- 1/2 hour of sorting desk
- Final Numbers to Complete Tax Return
- Taxes Filed
- Finishing up the Surprise for Tricia @ GraceWorks
- General Tidy of my Garage. This is my April task for the monthly roundup. I know it isn't a cupboard or a closet but when you see the photos you will understand. The first step to tackling it is a general tidy so I can at least walk in it!