- As soon as you get home, write the due date of your books on your wall calendar or in your planner.
- Plan a library day a few days prior to your due date and write it in as well.
- Keep all of your library books in one place.
- Have a library bag and ensure that all books are accounted for and in the bag the night before your trip to the library to be frugal with your time.
- Take advantage of all the library services including books, books on tapes or CD's, videos and DVD's as well as any special classes and story times that are available!
We spend much of our day in the bathroom where we work on our learning poster and that is where we keep all our library books in a basket. I keep them there so that we don't end up misplacing one when we return them. On occasion we will remove one and go up to the library to read it however that usually results in a forgotten book (like last week!) which spells out late fees :)
We actually returned our library books last week and are due to go again next Wednesday April 22nd. Our library visit coincides with the day we go out on cupcake delivery. We do have quite a few books at home so let me share with you what we are reading.
- John (8 months)
- Chloe (2 years)
- Jaiden (2 years)
- Mommy (undisclosed - haha - I'm 30!)