- Chloe's love of cereal seems to be waning and she is more interested in having toast with mommy so this week just a combination of Ham, toast and we're going to try hard boiled eggs again. Last time we had hard boiled eggs it didn't go over well but I really like them! Of course we still have cereal as an option.
- We have apples, oranges and bananas as well as strawberries (Chloe loves berries!)
- And of course staples like gherkin pickles, cheese (& keilbassa) and goldfish crackers. The girls go crazy for those little pickles!
- We also have raisins but we want to be careful how many we eat since the seem to... well, pass right through them!
- In cleaning out our overstuffed freezer - I found some Pickerel (it's a fish for those who don't know). Scott isn't crazy about fish but I really enjoy it. Fish and home-made potato fries are on the lunch menu.
- Left over pork chops with steamed potatoes and whatever other left overs we have from the week. I love leftovers!
- When all else fails, we always have a good stock of Kraft Dinner. It's the one prepackaged food that Scott has OK'd :) The girls love pasta so this is always a hit!
- Monday: Super yummy dry aged black Angus steak.Mmmm. It's from Strodes - a local butcher shop & deli. A real treat!
- Tuesday: Dinner at The Keg. Aunt Lori's birthday party. Hurray!
- Wednesday: Chicken, Scalloped Potatoes and Corn
- Thursday: Home Made Pizza (we're trying out Crystal Paine's recipe from her e-book Simply Centsible Suppers)
- Friday: Good Friday. Church in the morning. Dinner?
- Weekends: I don't actually plan meals for the weekend. Since my husband loves to cook and create, this is his opportunity to come up with culinary masterpieces. A few weekends ago he made the most divine home-made ice cream!! He's not a dedicated poster but be sure to check out his blog for interesting food experiences!
Join in on Menu-Plan Monday. Do a post on your blog and link to here. Don't have a blog? Just leave a comment!