NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Wedding Bells!

My brother is one of those people who love life, love to travel and love adventure. I wasn't sure he would ever get married but he fell in love and now he is starting the adventure of a lifetime in Australia!

Tonight at 10:00pm my time (here in ON, Canada), my baby brother will be getting married.

He and his fiancee worked out at a resort together in Alberta. He was from Ontario and she was from Australia. They fell in love, moved to Australia and are getting married!! How I wish that we could all be there with him! Then I could be in the wedding and wear a fabulous dress...ah well.

Maybe he'll let me put a picture up after. Who doesn't love to see a wedding picture?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling