NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Safety is Important!

Our Monday Morning Baking! Aren't we safe?

On Saturday we made a quick trip to Walmart to purchase canning jars to organize our spice cupboard. While we were there we bought Chloe her first bike helmet...in a gender neutral color so that John can use it next. Aren't I frugal? Ha!


Anyway, since Saturday Morning, Chloe has only taken it off to sleep and bath...in both cases it wasn't willingly. I was battling a bug so we didn't go to church on Sunday, I would have drawn the line there! No helmets to church!

Saturday afternoon we went next door for a quick visit. My neighbor wondered if I wasn't a bit over-protective with a helmet for backyard play?
Sunday afternoon Chloe fell down our stairs coming down from her nap. Wouldn't you know - it was the only time she didn't have her helmet on! Ugh!

So here is my sweet Chloe in her new 'hat'. If you happened to miss John in his hat - click here.





1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! Little people are just so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling