NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

GraceWorks Planner - A Real Blessing - Part 1


Today I want to share with you something that I feel has really helped me to get (somewhat) organized. My GraceWorks Planner!

A year+/- ago my E-friend Crystal of BiblicalWomanhood did a few posts on the importance of a planner. It was through her site that I discovered GraceWorks. I was so excited to find a company that designed planners for stay-at-home mommies and not just for women who were out in the 'official' workforce. The other important feature for me is that it is designed to keep your focus where it should be - on the Lord.

I excitedly ordered their Beautiful Life Management System (and far too many other things) and waited for my package to arrive.
My new BLMS package arrived with a basic binder, the pages, tabs, a package of tea and some tapes by creator, Jennifer Lamp Neef, who walks you through how to set up your planner and some practical ideas for starting. The whole package is 39.95usd and is a little pricey but it contains everything that you will need as well as a coupon for a free refill of your daily pages.

Over the next few days (or week depending on how my days are), we'll dig a little deeper and I'll walk through a little more about planners and what I use them for. (I have two : my home planner and then my menu/shopping list/coupon planner)

When we have completed our planner topic - we'll have a great giveaway so be sure to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling