NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Monday, January 4, 2010

One Fine Fall Day We Went for a Walk

IMG_0987

One day we went for a walk. Chloe brought her baby and I brought mine. Chloe picked her own outfit to wear right down to the boots. She wore a tutu just like Ina, her cabbage patch. She loves her tu-tu and those crazy boots. It’s the simple things in her life that she loves the most – like walks.

Thank you Lord, for precious days like these!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore these pictures. That one where she's walking down the path ahead of you is priceless! I love how she's framed by the trees.

    Blessings,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling