NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

GraceWorks PDF Planner Winner

Link Up Random

A big thank you to those who shared and linked up their goals for the new year. It was fun reading what others are working on and a great reminder that none of us have ‘arrived’ yet!

 

The winner of the GraceWorks PDF Family Blessings Planner pages is my dear friend, Beth @ Not a Bow in Sight! You can read Beth’s goals here. Amazing since I enjoy her blog greatly and feel like I ‘know’ her.

 

For those who missed it:  Handfuls of Purpose (the GraceWorks blog) announced a new, downloadable print at home planning aids.

This new product from GraceWorks is only $10.00 until the end of January and includes:

  • Weekly Home Journal Pages
  • Monthly Home Journal Calendar
  • Weekly Planner with Menu Spot
  • Monthly Reminder Checklist
  • Monthly Home Blessings Reminder

Now Tricia was kind enough to send me my very own copies and at first I wasn't sure if I would use them since I am so in love with my planner already but you know, these are really neat. Simple, yet effective. In traditional GraceWorks style, Christ through scripture, is evident throughout the pages and serves as a reminder of what our true purpose, priority and focus should be!

What am I most excited about in the package? The Home Blessings Reminder! It is broken down into months with suggested tasks for each month/season.  I am definitely going to put that to work for me and as a result, I know my home and family will be blessed!

 

Buy It!

So be sure to take advantage of the sale, at $10.00 for the complete PDF file set you won't want to miss it!

 

(Still working on the blog transition. Please bear with me and the funny, hard to read editing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling