NOTICE: I don't live here anymore!


Please visit me at http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/

Thanks to April, I have a fabulous new look and a big thank you to Flibby Pie transitioned me to Wordpress!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekly Plans & Menu: Week of October 11th

Weekly Focus: Spending time with my DH who has the week off!

Breakfasts:

  • Oatmeal
  • Home Made Hashbrowns (yum!)
  • Bacon & Eggs
  • Toast with Peanut Butter
  • Yogurt (Peach or Berry)
  • Cereal (Raisin Bran, Honey Bunches of Oats, Honeycombs)

Snacks:

  • Gherkin Pickles
  • Cheese, goldfish crackers, raisins
  • Peaches & Apples

Dinners:

Monday

  • Menu:  Potato Wedges & Hotdogs, Thanksgiving Turkey
  • Plans: Tidying mom’s place as a surprise since she is away. Also, it is THANKSGIVING!
  • Blog: Menu Plan Monday

Tuesday

  • Menu: Leftovers, Shepherd’s Pie

Wednesday

  • Menu: Grilled Cheese, Roasty Stew
  • Plans: Church tonight!

Thursday

  • Menu: Leftovers, DADDY’S Culinary Creation Night (yum!)

Friday

  • Menu: Leftovers, DH’s Home Made Sausage

Weekends

We’re heading out to a friend’s farm for some pig butchering on Saturday. Actually, DH will be out there helping…I’ll be visiting my friend. Chloe and their son enjoy playing together so it will be fun! I’m not planning for weekends since they are full of spontaneity and BBQ time! We generally shop on Saturday mornings at the farmers market.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I never caught on that you were Canadian until now.

    :)

    I cannot wait for Thanksgiving to come here int he states...Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of culinary creation will your hubby concoct for Thursday? I'd love to hear about that :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by April Showers for Beautiful Calling