Weekly Focus: Spending time with my DH who has the week off!
- Home Made Hashbrowns (yum!)
- Bacon & Eggs
- Toast with Peanut Butter
- Yogurt (Peach or Berry)
- Cereal (Raisin Bran, Honey Bunches of Oats, Honeycombs)
- Gherkin Pickles
- Cheese, goldfish crackers, raisins
- Peaches & Apples
- Menu: Potato Wedges & Hotdogs, Thanksgiving Turkey
- Plans: Tidying mom’s place as a surprise since she is away. Also, it is THANKSGIVING!
- Blog: Menu Plan Monday
- Menu: Leftovers, Shepherd’s Pie
- Menu: Grilled Cheese, Roasty Stew
- Plans: Church tonight!
- Menu: Leftovers, DADDY’S Culinary Creation Night (yum!)
- Menu: Leftovers, DH’s Home Made Sausage
We’re heading out to a friend’s farm for some pig butchering on Saturday. Actually, DH will be out there helping…I’ll be visiting my friend. Chloe and their son enjoy playing together so it will be fun! I’m not planning for weekends since they are full of spontaneity and BBQ time! We generally shop on Saturday mornings at the farmers market.
- Visit Menu Plan Monday for more planning inspiration!