Bread Baking: Last week was a busy baking week for me. I made a simple white bread, focaccia and pita breads (which didn't turn out so well - boo hoo!) This week I am going to try a sour dough bread along with a whole wheat bread. After being inspired by so many other women baking their family's bread, I've been working on it too. It certainly makes the meal go further and it is mmmm, so good (most of the time!)
- Bacon & Eggs
- Toast with Peanut Butter
- Cereal (Raisin Bran, Rice Crispies, Corn Pops)
- Pasta with Epicure Pasta Seasoning
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Menu: Corn on the Cob, Cucumber Salad and ???
- Plans: John-John has a play date today with his friends :)
- Blog: Menu Plan Monday, At the Well
- Menu: Braised Beef, Vegetable Medley, Rice
- Blog: Gratituesday - John-John is One! or Yummy Home-Made Meatballs Recipe
- Menu: Home-Made Meatballs, Spaghetti, Freshly Crushed Tomatoes
- Blog: WFMW Camping Edition
- Menu: Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Blog: TUT Healthier Body
- Menu: TBA since DH is away
- Blog: Raising Rascals
Open season since DH is away Friday and Saturday. Sunday we have a wedding to attend. Fun, Fun. I am hoping to fit into my red polka dot sundress! I'll let you know how it goes. Perhaps I should change this weeks menu to bread and water...or wind pudding as Gram would say lol.
Visit Menu Plan Monday for more planning inspiration!