Photo by Wolfpix
Happy Monday Morning!
I’ve had a busy and productive weekend with lots planned for the week! I’m finally finishing up some projects and I am very excited about that! This weeks overly ambitious plans include:
- Putting the last side of the last tape onto CD for Graceworks
- Picking up my gift certificate from the Expositor (it cost me $25 for a $50 certificate but more on that on Wednesday!)
- Picking up my plates from the company I prepared lunch for last week. I also have to pick up my check :)
- Prepare new topics, pictures and verse for our learning poster and make a trip to the library for appropriate books.
- Write out 4 thank you cards that have been on my to-do list for a while
- Raking and seeding the back yard
- Finishing up my daily schedule (more on that later too)
- Finishing up my littles Chore Charts (more on that later too)
- Writing up an outline for a meeting with a local business woman about a project I have been working on for her. The Meeting is on Thursday.
- Tuesday is bible study with Sandy and Friday is Track & Field at our Church’s school.
- Despite my busyness I pray to have a Great Week!
Do you have a busy week? What are you up to?